As we know, when harnessed in the right way diversity pays dividends. However, for many leaders this new norm can also present a set of unique challenges. Aimed at managers and leaders with responsibility for leading and managing cross-cultural and global teams this programme moves ways from the traditional ‘all Asian like this or that for breakfast approach’ and instead focuses on how our own cultural values influence our attitudes and behaviours towards others.
Our programme specifically:
- Explores the ways in which our own cultural values influence judgements and assessments of team members from different cultures
- Explores the cultural roots of leadership
- Explores adaptability and authenticity as key leadership and management competencies
- Explores the role of trust in developing high performing global teams
- Explores how leaders can developing a global mindset to achieve high levels of inter-cultural understanding and business performance
Find out more about our course: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org