Drawing on their unique research together with insight from over two decades of working with senior leaders this programme challenges leaders by posing 10 critical questions:
- What kind of leader are you anyway?
- What type of organisational culture do you work in?
- How do you manager imposter syndrome?
- Why should anyone be led by you?
- What gives you the right to lead others?
- Why should people trust you?
- Is your organisation trust worthy?
- Does your behaviour align to that of your business values?
- Why should anyone work for you and not your competitor?
- What’s the relationship between authenticity and performance?
With diversity and inclusion as a central theme, the programme’s aim is to transform the way leaders think and act. The programme encourages personal and organisational insight by using a range of leadership and cultural assessment tools.
Find out more about this exciting course: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org