Our consultants have collectively spent over two decades understanding the concept of inclusive leadership though research and by extensively engaging with global business leaders to help to develop a world-class framework.
Our Inclusive Leadership and Business Performance programme focuses on:
- What inclusive leadership is and how it differs from traditional styles of leadership
- The influences of cognitive and social biases on leadership behaviour and decision-making
- How leaders unconsciously create in-groups and out-groups
- The psychological and business damage of ‘covering’ and imposter syndrome at work
- The positive impact of inclusive leadership on individual and group decision-making
- The positive impact of inclusive leadership on employee engagement, motivation and team performance
- Developing a global mindset
This is a highly interactive progrmamme that challenges leaders to reflect on their own styles of working. The programme is supported by the Implicit Association Test (IAT) together with our world class Inclusive Leadership assessment tool.
Find out more about this course and our Inclusive Leadership Assessment Tool: email us at email@example.com
This course an accompanied by our free guide: Inclusive Leadership and Business Performance