Our ‘Reducing Gender Bias’ workshop covers the following:
Part A: Awareness of the issues: The first section of this programme draws on research from social psychology and sets out the key types of biases that women face when seeking to enter and progress in the workplace. This includes:
- The role of gender benevolent bias and men’s perceptions of women at work
- The Think Manager / Think Male principle and how this impacts women’s progress to leadership
- The Double Bind: The likability / Competency Paradox
- The psychological impact of imposter syndrome on women at work
- Being the outsider: What it feels like to work in a man’s world
Part B: Fixing the system, not the women: Drawing on insights from behaviourial science we focus on how system re-design can have a greater impact when seeking to both mitigate gender bias and also assist with promoting greater diversity and inclusion.
Here we move away from the theoretical to the practical by providing a number of business lead case studies on what works.
Start your journey here by downloading our free guide: Understanding Modern Day Gender Bias And What Business Can Do To Address This.
Find out more about our course: email us at email@example.com
Or email us for a copy of our free guide: Understanding Modern Day Gender Bias And What Business Can Do To Address This.